Crawl Space Encapsulation
Did you know that the natural movement of air will draw air from your crawl space and into the upper areas of your home? Most homeowners are unaware of the negative effects poor air quality and ill-kept crawl spaces can have on their homes. If your crawl space is starting to grow mold, is rotting, or is showing signs of foundational problems, other parts of your home may be at risk.
Typical conditions of an ill-maintained crawl space
- Radon gas and poor air quality
- Presence of bugs, spiders, rodents and termites
- Mold, dry rot
In addition, heat loss means an increased heating bill while dry rot, mold and moisture will result in structural damage. These problems are all easily resolved with the help of the Basement Bro team. Our experts will assess the needs of your crawl space and apply our expertise to ensure that your home stays healthy.
The Basement Bros solution
Don’t let poor air quality or a deteriorating crawl space compromise other areas of your home. The cost of crawl space encapsulation is negligible; especially considering the easily avoidable amount of money you will have to spend on repairs should your house become damaged through mold, or dry rot. Through our service and solutions, we will:
- Improve the indoor air quality of your home
- Prevent Radon gas from seeping into your home
- Insulate the crawl space, reducing energy consumption
- Thwart the development of mold
Our insulation products are designed to keep your basement and crawl space at their optimal temperatures and free of excessive moisture, mold, rot, or insects. Not to mention your energy costs will be reduced!
- Environmentally friendly
- Air-tight seal to prevent drafts
- Fire retardant
- Open cell structure, allowing wood to breathe
- High density
- R8 Insulation at our 2" We Install It.
- Maintains longevity of wood
- Sealing is guaranteed to stay due to its flexibility (unlike a closed cell)
- Mold resistant
- Permanent protection against heat loss